If you’re thinking about having an abortion, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure.
* What type will you have?
* What are the risks?
You deserve to know the facts.
You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision. Perhaps you’re thinking:
* My boyfriend wants me to have an abortion.
* I’m not ready to be a parent.
* I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant.
* I need someone to talk to.
We know how you feel and you’re not alone
Many of our staff have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
* Are you really pregnant?
* Are you at risk for a natural miscarriage?
* How far along are you?
Why should you call us?
* We can provide free, confidential medical pregnancy testing (you need this for any decision you make).
* We can provide you with a free ultrasound to see if you have a viable pregnancy and how far along you are.
* We can go over your abortion options.
We will treat you with respect and kindness no matter what you choose to do with your pregnancy. We are here for you!
The Pregnancy Resource Center of Lodi does not refer for or perform abortions.