Who Are We?
Directions Medical Clinic (DMC) was founded in 1994 and exists to serve anyone involved in a difficult pregnancy situation. The staff and volunteers at the DMC genuinely care about the those who walk through the doors and are eager to assist all.
The goal of the PRC is to:
- Provide education and support to people in our community as they make important decisions about their pregnancy.
- Create a safe, confidential, loving, and caring environment in which options can be provided to women experiencing an unexpected pregnancy.
- Provide practical services related to pregnancy, child rearing, and relationships.
- All services provided at the PRC are confidential and FREE.
- The PRC of Lodi serves the community, regardless of race, creed, age, economic or marital satus.
PRC of Lodi
On Staff Nursing
Loving Caring Staff
No Judgement - Only informed Options
"By far the best team I've ever worked with. You simply just won't find any better team!"− Greg NAME, PRC DONER
"It was really fun getting to know the team during this periond. They were all helpful in answering my questions and made me feel at ease!"− Jeff NAME, PRC STADF
"It was really fun getting to know the team during this periond. They were all helpful in answering my questions and made me feel at ease!"− Mark NAME, PRC BOARD MEMBER